NASC is seeking to fill an RF Engineer position. This position will specifically support the NASC UAS (Unmanned Aircraft Systems) Sector in Ivyland, PA.
The primary responsibilities for this position will be to characterize, quantify, and optimize electrical and RF performance of various UAS systems and components.
Other responsibilities and job requirements may include but are not limited to the following:
- Design integration solutions for UAS payloads, optimize and upgrade existing aircraft and ground station electrical systems, including power distribution and RF communications.
- RF Front-End Design
- EMI Mitigation
- Radio Propagation Modeling and Prediction/Link Budgeting
- Frequency Coordination
- Support manufacturing and production with design documentation.
- Prepare and present technical information to peers and internal management.
- Highly motivated and possess effective oral/written communication and interpersonal/team skills.- Excellent time management skills - ability to multitask to support technicians, engineering project assistants and peers.
- Must have at least 8 years of related engineering experience (BSEE)
- Experience with sourcing/testing antennas and RF equipment
- Must be familiar with reading and creating electrical drawings using CAD software.
- Must have an Electrical Engineering Degree
Additional Experience would be a plus:
- Schematic creation and circuit design
- Familiarity with engineering in an aviation environment
- Experience with Anti-Jam Antennas, jamming, and spoofing.
- Signal processing
- RF Communications system design
As a Government Contractor, all NASC employees must be fully vaccinated by January 4, 2022. Employees that are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for an exemption.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.